Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blog#4:Guggenheim Museum Bilbao

This is Koei Tajima. I chose the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao of Frank Gehry's Buildings. This building is located in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain and established in 1997. Modern and contemporary works of 20th century is mainly exhibited in this art museum. The museum was built at a cost of $89 million. Also,the outside of this building looks like monster. As a result, tourists suddenly increased. I want to go to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao because I want to see this building from a close distance.
http://www.guggenheim-bilbao.es/?idioma=en

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. I also want to visit there. I was surprised at this building after I saw the sketch of it. Frank Gehry is a fantastic man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Shiki I heard this building helps Bilbao's economy, so I want to go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Sosuke. I think this building looks like a ship. And I also think why this building doesn't have windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Takumi. Is this a ship? I think this building is ship.

    ReplyDelete