Friday, June 29, 2012

Blog#4 Frank Gehry's buildings

This is Shiki Takada. I have chosen Frank Gehry's building was Chiat Day Mojo Adveristing Agency Building. It is located on main street in Venis of the State of  California. It is used for office. It was made in 1991. It is composed of 3 buildings, giant binoculars in the middle is characteristic. I heard  characteristic of Frank Gehry's building is Frank Gehry often uses fish, but he used binoculars, so I thought why he chose binoculars and it is so interesting.
http://eng.archinform.net/projekte/26609.htm

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. I like it this building. It is likely in Disney Land and like animation. I want to know about the inside of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Koei. I like tjis building's shape. I want to really look at the building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am Takumi. I think view of the world of Gehry is very fantastic.

    ReplyDelete