Sunday, June 10, 2012

#2 my favorite.

Hello, I am Takumi. I introduce my favorite music group. My favorite music group is Morning Musume. They are Japanese idol group and music group. This group was made by Tsunki who was vokalist for SharanQ in 1997. The first mamber was Natsumi Abe, Kaori Iida, Aya Ishiguro, Asuka Fukuda, Yuko Nakazawa.

They fell to other audition. Morning Musume was formed by the defeated candidate.But They won the promotion immediately.Their 7th CD named LOVE machine sold 176million. They became most famous Japanese idol group. I have liked this group since 1997. My favorite member is Asami Konno. she is five term member. She is very cute and intelligent. She became announcer on TV of Tokyo. My favorite song of Morning Musume is Seisyunn Collection.
This movie is MV.




3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Shiki. I know this group was popular, when I was elementary school student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Koei. I especially like Renai Revolution in Morning Musume's tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sosuke. I know this group very much. My favorite member is Hitomi Yoshizawa.

    ReplyDelete