Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog#3 My favorite

Hi, I'm Ramu. I'm going to introduce about Japan national football team today. The team is operated by the Japan Football Association, the gorverning body for association football in Japan. Their head coach is Alberto Zaccheroni. The team's nicknames are "SAMURAI BLUE" and now "Zac Japan".

This is a picture as the Zac Japan won championship of the Asian Cup.

Japan is one of the most successful teams in Asia. They have won the AFC Asian Cup a record four times with championships in 1992, 2000, 2004 and 2011. I was really impressed with the moment.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Koei. I love Samurai Blue, too. I always watch their games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Shiki. I have played soccer since I was seven years old, so I love soccer and Japan team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Sosuke. I love Zac Japan, too. I was impressed by their games.

    ReplyDelete