Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blog#2:My favorite drink.

Hello!! This is Koei Tajima. I would like to introduce my favorite drink. I have liked a vitamin drink recently, but I especially like "Red Bull". Because this drink tastes very good and makes me forget the sleep. So I often have this drink to keep my eyes open when I feel sleepy in class.  Although "RedBull" costs 200 yen, I suggest you buy it at least once.
By the way, I have ever drunk this drink more than 50.                                                 

I think "Red Bull" maked his body.

Also, Red Bull Company holds a lot of events.
                             Watch! 



                                             This is Red Bull's CM.↓
                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm Shiki. I like it too. When I have game of futsal, I drink it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Sosuke. This CM is very funny! I know this there are some versions of this CM.

    ReplyDelete