Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blog#5 Walt Disney Concert Hall

 Hello! I'm Sosuke Shishido. I will indroduce this building, Walt Disney Concert Hall. It was Los Angeles in America and built by Frank Gehry. It was completed in 2003. Lillian Disney who is a wife of Walt Disney decided to build it because she wanted to give people in Los Angeles arts and cultures. We can associate relation with Disneyland because of the name of Walt Disney Concert Hall. But it is just a public hall. When I looked at the picture of this for the first time, I thought it was very amazing and interesting form. I want to see this building if I go to Los Angeles.





4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. This building looks like the Guggenheim Museum. Gehry probably likes silver and curved form, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Koei. I want to go to the building because I love Disney.
    I want to know what it is used for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Shiki. I can't imagine this building is Disney concert hall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,this is Takumi. I like Disney. This hall is very fantastic.

    ReplyDelete