Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog#6:Mobage

Hi!! This is Koei Tajima. I introduce mobage which is a social media. It is something like a communication site and used in many ways. For example, you can upload your picture and animation and share it with your friends using mobage. Also, you can play an online game which is made by mobage. Furthermore, you can obtain information of various advertisements. For instance, fashion, entertainment, music, sport, travel, etc. I register mobage and see the conditions of my friends pleasantly every day. You should use this social media but you can't use it except a cellphone. 
                                          ↓This is a commercial of mobage recently.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. I had used Mobage before. It's games were interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shiki, I often see you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sosuke. I'm not interested in games so I will not use this social media.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Takumi. I used it before.

    ReplyDelete