Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog#6 Twitter

 I'm Sosuke. I will introduce "Twitter". Twitter is an information service which can contribute the short sentence called "tweet" of less than 140 characters. The head office is located in San Francisco, America. There are about 10 million persons who use the twitter in Japan. And there are about 200 million persons who use the twitter in the world. We can be connected with various friends by twitter. We can also be connected with overseas people and nostalgic friend.




4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. I am interesting to check followers' tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Koei. I have recently registered it. I see this site every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Shiki, I haven't used this tool, but I will use someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, his is Takumi. I am Twitter user. I see it everyday.

    ReplyDelete