Thursday, July 5, 2012

blog#4 Fish Dance


Hi, I am Takumi Takahashi. Today, I will introduce a work of art is this!!!!
This is the Fish Dance which made by Frank Gehry in 1987. The obje of a 21-m-high huge carp built in Meriken Park of the Kobe harbor. It was built in commemoration of opening-of-a-port 120 years.
This is very beautiful and intersting. When I went to Meriken Park in Kobe, I looked at Fish Dance. It seemed to totally live. I want to go Kobe again because I did not know Frank Gehry until I study but I know him now so I look at it again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this si Ramu. I didn't know there is such a unique building in Japan. We can go there easily, but I disturb about the price of dishes. Do you know whether this restaurant is expensive or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shiki. This summer I will go to Kobe, so I want go here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Koei. Althoght I watched the building, I didn't enter the one. So I want to enter the building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Sosuke. I didn't know there is such an amazing building in Japan. So, I want to go there if I will have a chance to go to Kobe.

    ReplyDelete