Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog#6: Twitter

 Hi, this is Ramu. I'm going talk about  the Social Networking Service, Twitter. This SNS is to send and read texts that is within 140 short characters, known as "tweets". It is able to know each other's present informations easily. Twitter was founded on March 21, 2006, and now it has 500 million users all over the world. The reason why Twitter was rapidly popularized is, it is easier to read the text than blog because of short characters. In addition, short characters are more memoriable than long in psychological. Twitter is so simple, but it is very useful and easy to use it. So I recommend you to get the account and use it.

This is a URL of Twitter. Let's try it, if you don't have the account as yet.
http://twitter.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Koei. I have the account of twitter, too. It is very convenient and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shiki, I have interest twitter, so I want to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sosuke. I always use twitter. It is very useful for us to communicate with many people.

    ReplyDelete