Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blog #5: Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health

 Hi, this is Ramu. I'll introduce you a building which called the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health is architected by Frank Gehry. It's completed on May 21, 2010 and cost 100 million dollars. It is located in Las Vegas and is the newest Frank Gehry's building. Gehry decided to design the building because he, like founder Larry Ruvo, has been affected by degenerative brain disease. Gehry's wife was one of having the disease, so the building is tribute to those who lost them.
in the middle of construction



looking down at the building



This is a incredible building and full of Gehry and Larry's feeling is great.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Koei. This building especially looks a different nature in Gehry's buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shiki. I was surprisied at this is hospital. If I can go, I want go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Sosuke. I think this building is misshapen of Frank Gehry's work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Takumi. This building is very interesting. I want to go.

    ReplyDelete