Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blog#7 my favorite movie

Hi I'm Shiki. I'm going to write about my favorite movie. My most favorite movie is Star Wars series. I saw it when I was elementrary school for the first time. I was shocked by this movie. Because it is so cool. I watched it over and over. I like Star Wars music too.  My favorite character is Luke Skywalker. My hero was Ruke when I was child. So I bought green Lightsaver. Green is Ruke's color. I want to continue fun of Star Wars.

Jedi VS Sith

4 comments:

  1. I'm Sosuke! I have never seen this movie. So I am going to see it if I have a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Takumi. I haven't watch this movie.
    I want to watch this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Star Wars. I saw this movie three times at least. Also, I recommend to you the Lord of the Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ramu. I watched all of the series. These are really good movies and it's my favorite. I was sad when I knew this series finish.

    ReplyDelete