Monday, August 27, 2012

Blog#7:Beijing trip

Hi, I'm Koei. I would like to write about Beijing trip. I left for Beijing with my four high school friends on August 20. When we arrived Beijing airport, we were disappointed in. Because Beijing's air was very polluted. We couldn't see a blue sky once during this trip in Beijing. Our guide was very kindness. First, we went to a shop selling tea. There are many kind of teas in this shop. I bought roasted green tea by twelve hundred yen. On the second day, we went to the Great Wall of China. This wall was so splendid. We were impressed by this wall. Next, we went to Shikin Castle, Tendan Park and Tenanmon public square. There are so beautiful view. Final day, we went to a theater to see a china circus. I was surprised at this show. We could enjoy this show time. Though Bejing was dirty, we could enjoy Beijing tour. Next trip, We are going to go to Finland this winter.

4 comments:

  1. I'm Sosuke. I think the weather was not good when I saw this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Takumi. I want to go China.
    How do you think China?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Shiki. I think relationship between Japan and China. I wish both will be good relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ramu. Did you go to Beijing on the programme of tour with guide? If you so, I recommend you make your trip on youself because the guide has you go to shops and buy something to each other's benefit. And also you have few your free time.

    ReplyDelete