Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blog#9:An advertising of Gree

Hi, this is Koei Tajima. I'm going to talk about Gree. This is a social media for a cell phone. However, a lot of people use it to play free mobile phone games and I also use it to play the games. Why do many people play the games than they use the other functions. I think the factor is an advertisement. Because Gree often puts advertisements for the games in weekly magazines, such as shounenjump and TV commercial. Specially, I often watch Gree TV commercial and I'm fed up with it each time. Now, the game called DORAKARE is broadcasted on Gree TV commercial. Also, Gree appends a rare supplement of the game to a magazine. It is said that the game has been played by five million people. I think these things are due to the effect of the advertising. This site is basically free. So if you are interested in it, you should check it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm Sosuke. I often play Gree games. This ad and games are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Ramu. Are you playing this game? If you so, I want you to tell me why the game entertains with so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,this is Takumi.
    I do not play this game and I will not play it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Shiki. I often see this CM too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Ms. MacGregor. I think it is hard for people who do not know what Gree is (like me) to get any information from this CM. Therefore, I don't think it is effective.

    ReplyDelete