Thursday, October 4, 2012

#8 my favorite


Hi, this is Takumi. I talk about my favorite animation. It is Detective Conan.
 It is the anime which is popular in Japan. It is a Japanese detective manga series written and illustrated by Gosho Aoyama. The series is serialized in Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Sunday since January 19, 1994, and has been collected in 76 tankōbon volumes as of June 2012.The movie of this anime is also very interesting. There are 16 movies. I like all movies but my most favoriye movie is The Last Wisard Of Century.

This video is preview.
My favorite character is Mouri Kogoro. He is detective.
This picture is him.



 

4 comments:

  1. I'm Sosuke. I like Conan, too. But I have never seen all Conan's movie. So I am going to see them next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Shiki. I have watched this animation sometimes. I think this is favoriote animation too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Koei. I have been watched this animation since I was in elementary school. I especially like "The lost ship in the sky".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ramu. I am looking forward to the finall story of Conan because the animation has continued when I was child.

    ReplyDelete