Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blog#8 Tokyo Sky Tree

 Hello! I'm Sosuke. I went to Tokyo Sky Tree during summer vacation with my friends. We didn't go there by car and train. We went there on feet because we wanted to do something nobody will do. We lived Omiya in Saitama. There is 30km from Omiya to Tokyo Sky Tree.By a schedule, it will take seven hours, but it actually took nine hours. We took a rest again and again on the way and drank water. Nine hours later since we started, we reached Tokyo Sky Tree at last. It was seven o'clock, so Tokyo Sky Tree was illuminated. It was very beautiful and amazing!




After arrving, we saw the sights of Tokyo Sky Tree and ate lunch. Then we went home by train. Though it took many hours, on the way home took only one and a half hour. We felt the power of civilization. We are going to walk to Kamakura next time during winter vacation!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Takumi.
    I want to go Tokyo Sky Tree.
    You had nice summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Shiki. I think Tokyo skytree is so crowded now,so I will go to there later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Koei. You should use the train! What did you eat in Tokyo Sky Tree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you also go to Soramachi? I heard it is so nice place. If you didn't go there, you should have been.

    ReplyDelete