Saturday, October 27, 2012

#Blog9: SoftBank

 Hi, this is Ramu. I'm going to talk about SoftBank which is one of mobile phone companies in Japan. SoftBank newly competed in the mobile phone market in 2006. At first nobady looked forward to this new company because people were satisfied with any other companies, docomo and au. Now, however, SoftBank is likely to catch up with au's the number of contractors that is the second in the mobile phone industry in Japan. It is because SoftBank's commercial message is affecting people, SoftBank succeeded. The commercial message is a series that was revolutionary in CM then, and it is funny and unique story because the family who has played in the CM have a father who is dog, and his wife, daughter and son are human being but only the son is black. According to a search of level of good impression, the series of  CM gained first prize held any other companies' CM. Consumers have been intersted in SoftBank and been contractors increasingly.

This is the SoftBank's commercial message.

6 comments:

  1. I'm Sosuke. I like this CM, too. I'm looking forward to seeing a new series of this CM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Koei. I often watch this commercial. The dog is very cute but why can it speak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Shiki. My impression of Softbank have been changed since I saw this CM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Takumi.
    I am Softbank user. This CM is interesting CM as white dog can speak in Japanese. Moreover, I like Aya Ueto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramu,
    Oh yeah, there is a whole series of CMs featuring these actors. And the dog that can speak Japanese has become known by everyone in Japan. As you said, these features make people interested in Softbank. Which cellular carrier do you use? I am using Softbank but I will change to au when I get my new phone this month.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. MacGregor

    This is Ramu. I'm sorry I'm late to reply. I am using docomo it is really nice. I heard that SoftBank's radio wave condition is worse than any other companies. If it's truth, you did good choice. But I recommend docomo's phone because radio wave condition is the best, and the quality of the function is better than iPhone. This is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete