Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blog#8:My club activity

Hi, I'm Koei. I'm going to talk about my club activity. I belong to a music circle and I can play the drum.  My music circle was going to hold a live concert with other music circle at the end of summer vacation. As I was going to participate in it and perform, I practiced hard with my band group. On the day, I was very nervous, but I could play the drum pleasantly during performance. I think my band group could perfectly play the music. Incidentally, we played "Tokyo Jihen". After that, I made some noise to put enthusiasm with my circle member. I really enjoyed, so this day will be a good memory.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Takumi.
    I like playing the Piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Sosuke. You look very cool in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Shiki. I want to see your band someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ramu. Good for you to feel sense of achievement. You should make more effort with your member and make better musics.

    ReplyDelete