Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blog#1:About my music club activity!

            Hello, this is Koei Tajima! I introduce my club activity. I belong to music circle and play the drums. I have been playing drums since I was in high school. There are a lot of people in this club, so we can organize a band with many kinds of people each time. I especially like Western music such as   Maroon5, Fall out boy, Linkin Park, and Sum41. A concert is hold every month. I`m going to play Maroon5 and Asican in June 17. You should come and see the concert. Thank you!
                                                           ↓The picture of our live concert.         
                                                          ↓This link is our concert blog.
                                                  watch 
                                                          ↓I'm going to play this song next time. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi,Koei. This blog is very nice. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am Ramu. I like Maroon5 too. I want to go to your concert. Please let me know when the concert is hold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fix your title
    Mistake! ↓ Live cocert.
    Here too - ↓This link is our concert blog

    Links or videos for some of the groups you mentioned?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ms. MacGregor. I fixed my blog.
      Please check it.

      Delete
  4. I'm Shiki. I have never been to your concert. So I will go to your next concert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Sosuke. I want to go to your concert, too! Please tell me about your concert schedule.

    ReplyDelete