Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blog#1 My club activity

I'm Shiki Takada. I'm going to write about my club activity. I belong to futsal club. I have played football since I was seven years old. Football and futsal are slightly different, but a basic is same. Our club won second place at the Kanto futsal tornament, so our team is strong. There is not a coach o
n our team, so we practice by ourselves. Though we manage by ourselves, we have left good performance. I 'm proud of it. We aim at the top of the Kanto district. I want to practice hard for our aim.
our team




match video

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I 'm Ramu. You know I belonged to your team a year ago. I hope you win the championship of Kanto futsal tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verb tense is wrong - I had played football
    3 mistakes here - There is no a coach in our team, so we practice by ourselves
    Link to a futsal video maybe?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Shiki. I fixed my blog. Please check my mistakes.

      Delete
  3. I'm Sosuke. You are very cool when you play football!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Koei. I also belong to another football team.
    Someday let's play soccer with us!

    ReplyDelete