Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blog#1: Baseball

 Hi!! I'm Ramu. I belong to baseball circle, Zealous.  We practice baseball on Tuseday and Friday in lunch time. I always have a good time in Zealous.  Our aim is to win baseball championship in Gakushuin Uni..

This is a picture of some of Zealous members.



This movie is the moment of winning the championship!!

Last year, we earned our long-awaited baseball championship in Gakushuin Uni.
I was really pleased that our team won, but I couldn't get a chance to play in that game. So I want to get a chance next time, and we carry off the championship again this year. 


5 comments:

  1. Fix your title.
    This is really short - can you add more information?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Shiki. I want to watch your team's game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sosuke. I think you are good at playing baseball because you often do a muscle training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Koei. I like baseball,too, so I want to watch your team's game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Ramu. I fixed my blog.

    I'm so sorry. I'm late to update my blog because my computer was wrong.

    ReplyDelete