Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog#10: TOYOTA AURIS's CM

 Hi, this is Ramu. Today I am going to talk about a CM of TOYOTA AURIS.  As you know, it is really surprising CM, and everyone was surprised at when you watched it for the first time. A beautiful woman who is slender, has long blond hair and wears only bikini panties is just walking in the CM.  Until in the end of CM, everybody thinks the person is absolutely woman because of its appearance. Finally, however, when the woman turns round the front, everybody realizes that she is not woman but man because he doesn't have the swell of woman's breasts, it's like man. This unique CM made me expect at the moment but it made me disappoint at once. It is important for CM to leave   impact. In the YouTube, This CM has been watched more than two million times. So I think it can say this CM has succeeded.



7 comments:

  1. I have never seen like this CM. How surprised this CM is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shiki. have never seen like this CM. How surpring this CM is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Takumi.
    I dislike this CM because this human is body of man and face of women. I and my mother are surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Koei. This CM made me surprise. Is he really man? He looks women only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Sosuke. I have never seen this CM. So, I want to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Ms. MacGregor. You said you wanted impact, but what about the impact of the surprise of the woman turning into a man? Please explain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Ramu. I'm sorry I'm late to reply. This CM's topic is "Violate your common sense." and Auris's targets are 30's fashionable people who have enough money and time. In addition, they are knowing and sensitive to the world movement, but they don't simply go with the tide of it but they dare to choose something out of tide. In other words, the target users who are able to create new their sense of value. So I think TOYOTA wanted to tell the message through such a surprisingly CM.

    ReplyDelete