Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blog #10 Coca-Cola ZERO


Hi, this is Takumi. I am going to talk about Coca-Cola ZERO.
It is made by Coca-Cola company and has sold since 2005 in America and 2007 in Japan.
I always drink it because I like Coca-Cola. Moreover calory is zero.
This is CM of Coca-Cola ZERO. It is very fantastic. He is Hideaki Ito. He is very cool guy.
I think aim of Coca-Cola company is to increase consumer of same age wit him.
Now, Metabolic syndrome increase in Japan so Coca-Cola ZERO is effective thing, I think.
 
 



 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. Alomost all of Coca-Cola's CMsare cool and prefer related sports I think. My best Coca-Cola ZERO's CM is featuring Namie Amuro's one. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Koei. What a fantastic this CM is! I feel fine now. I want to drink Coca-Cola ZERO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sosuke. I have never seen this CM. Is this CM broadcasting now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Ms. MacGregor. You said people with metabolic syndrome should drink this, but in the ad, the guy is to young to have metabolic syndrome. In that case, shouldn't an older guy be used?

    ReplyDelete