Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog10#:Asahi Super Dry

 
Hi, I'm Koei Tajima. I'm going to introduce to Asahi Super Dry TV commercial. This product is a beer and is made by Asahi Beer company. Of all the beers I have drunk, I like it the best. Also, I often watch this TV commercial. So I chose it. 
 
I think all of Asahi Beer' TV commercial are so attractive. Because Asahi company has promoted a famous actor and actress. In addition, the story of this CM has also been intrigued an audience.
 
For example, the season of this CM is midsummer and actors are very in a sweat. And after taking a bath, they drink beer. I think If those who like beer watch this CM, they want to drink it. Also, Asahi Beer' TV commercial has been using the same song. Therefore, we naturally remember and are impressed by the song. This is why I may love Asahi Beer. If you don't know this TV commercial, you should check and drink it.  

5 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ramu. I often watch its CM too. This CM look so happy and enjoyable. But I don't like beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shiki. I don't like to drink beer. However, I want to drink it when I see this CM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Takumi.
    I like beer. I will want to drink group D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Sosuke. I dislike beer so I don't like CM of beer. But, I like Aya Ueto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Ms. MacGregor.
    Same song? This is the first time I have heard this song. I think the most effective part is the last image where the guy is making a noise after drinking the beer. It shows how delicious he thinks it is. That is a key to selling the beer, I think.

    ReplyDelete